Crashing during merge.

Oct 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Edited Oct 28, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I've had an issue recently with the app crashing. When it does it forces the app to close so it does not log anything, but I think I've narrowed it down because I was able to see what it was doing the last 3 times it happened before it closed. It seems to crash during the merge operation each time. Not sure if handbrake has changed and maybe that's why, but that's the last thing it says before it crashes. I will try reverting to an older version of handbrake to see if it still happens, but just an FYI. Incidentally, it does complete the conversion of the file being processed at the moment, but if there are others in the queue after said file, the rest do not get processed...
Nov 12, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Edited Nov 12, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I wanted to add a pic of the error when it crashes!Image You'll notice there are still 11 other files to go through, and that it happened during or right after muxing. I believe after because the file was actually completed and the old one was deleted. unfortunately there are no other error codes or anything. but I was hoping this might give you an idea. There are occasions though where this will happen at the end of the queue and all the files will complete, but in others like this one it was right after the first file. I have not been able to find the common denominator between all of them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97261288@N05/10811094023/